Realtor, ABR, GRI
- 814-234-4000 ext 3114
- 814-234-4000 ext 3114
- 2300 South Atherton St.
State College, PA 16801
Agent or Advocate? Choose both!
Welcome to my KBB website. I have been a real estate agent in the State College area for 28 years and have listed and sold hundreds of homes. I believe that real estate is about service and relationships. I want to know what your goals and expectations are so that I can help you achieve them. A client with knowledge of how the buying or selling process works and of what the local market statistics are will make better decisions. Let me guide you through the process and be your advocate.
- Licensed Realtor for 28 years
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member, Centre County Association of Realtors
- Member, Employee Relocation Council
- Participant, National Association of Realtors Professional Standards Training
- Chairperson, CCAR Professional Standards Committee
- Past chairperson, CCAR Grievance Committee
- Multiple terms as member of CCAR Board of Directors
- Multiple terms as member of CCAR Strategic Planning Committee
- Past chairperson, CCAR Education Committee
- Past chairperson, CCAR Membership Committee
- 2003 Realtor of the Year for Association Activity
B.A. Penn State University
Graduate, Realtor's Institute
Completed Accredited Buyer Representative Requirements
Participant, National Association of Realtors Professional Standards Education
Completed Certified Residential Specialist Courses
I specialize in residential properties including existing homes, retirement homes, condos, small investment properties, new construction and lot sales.
Do you know?
There are at least 16 people or companies involved in your transaction. They are:
- Buyer's Agent
- Seller's Agent
- Home Inspector
- Pest Inspector
- Chimney Inspector
- Radon Inspector
- Radon Mitigation Company
- Attorney/Closing Company
- Title Company
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Utilities Companies
I will guide you through the process.
The packet I have prepared for Sellers contains copies of all of the documents needed when you list your home giving you the opportunity to become familiar with what you will be required to sign.
I have lived in the State College Area since 1967 and during that time have lived in State College Borough, Lemont and Boalsburg. Like many people who come here to attend Penn State I loved the community and stayed after graduation. My husband and I have one daughter and were involved for many years with all of the many activities she participated in. We have been enthusiastic skiiers and boaters and have participated in many local charitable and civic organizations. We continue to enjoy all that the area has to offer and the many opportunities to contribute to the community.