- 814-234-4000 ext 3113
- 2300 South Atherton St.
State College, PA 16801
This is “Real Estate REDEFINED!” (click below to see Why Hire Me?)
All agents are NOT alike! Find out why I am a top real estate expert. Call me: 814-880-2308
My Team Is On YOUR Side!
Chris and his associates are dedicated to customer service. They adhere to the principle that what is important to you is all that matters. Listening and understanding your needs and goals is our goal!
Chris’ licensed assistants complete specific tasks with one common goal. Each Client of Chris Turley’s will receive professionalism in their real estate experience. By exceeding your expectations, you will feel comfortable referring those most important to you for the same world class service.
Jason Jackson, REALTOR®
License #: RS299719
Jason is a REALTOR who has worked in
the Centre County real estate market for over 8 years. Jason is responsible for
meeting with you to take pictures of your home, determine data for the Multiple
Listing System (MLS), entering your home into the MLS and creating highlight
sheets to market your property. He handles all marketing; internet related
advertising projects, magazine and newspaper publications and much more.
In addition, Jason keeps sellers informed about showings and handles all
questions and tasks prior to the acceptance of an agreement of sale.
Jason graduated from Penn State in 2005 with a Communications degree and worked in radio broadcasting for ten years before joining Chris’s staff. Jason has branched out in helping Buyers find their perfect home and helping Sellers find their Buyer.
814.234.4000 ext. 3112 – Office
814.883.1220 – Cell
814.234.1332 – Fax
Kathy De La Nuez, REALTOR®
Sale Pending Coordinator
License #: RS320370
Kathy is a REALTOR that joined the Chris Turley sales staff in 2012 after a successful career as a retail business owner and staff assistant at KBB. Her main focus will be to work with Sellers and Buyers during the sale pending process, this is the time from acceptance of an Agreement of Sale to the successful closing. She is also committed to assisting Buyer's find their perfect home and Seller's find the perfect Buyer.
Kathy and her family relocated from Florida to State College in 2007. She enjoys spending time with her family and watching her kids play basketball and lacrosse.
814.234.4000 ext. 3119 – Office
814.321.1380 – Cell
814.234.1332 – Fax
Special Offers I have for you ...
Are you thinking of selling your home? You should know exactly what it's worth before making such an important decision.
Let me do a quick "Comparative Market Analysis" for you, for free, and with no obligation. Also known as a CMA, this analysis compares your home to others that are currently on the market and to those that have recently sold.
As a top real estate agent, I determine the value of homes daily. Using the information you provide, I can perform a quick market analysis, and give you a free estimate of what your home is worth in today's market.
Remember, market conditions can be different, even one neighborhood to the next. I know how to take all these factors into account when determining the true market value of your home.
This service is completely free and without obligation. There are absolutely no strings attached. Why? I want the chance to show you my expertise as a top real estate agent.
Please provide me with some basic information on your home. I'll get back to you quickly...
Find Out About the Latest Homes for Sale First! I add my newest homes and other real estate listings to my website first. It can be some time before they appear in the MLS, and even later on the national listings websites, if at all.
By signing up to receive my latest listings, I'll send you an email notice instantly -- as soon as my latest homes for sale go online. You'll find out first, before other buyers.
There is absolutely no obligation, and this service is free of charge. Don't miss out! Just email me to get you started...
Get A Free Presentation On My Home Marketing. Before signing a contract with any real estate agent, make sure you know EXACTLY how your home will be marketed. There is a vast range in skills, experience, and track records! Find out why my plan for success produces great results!
A "Listing Presentation" is an industry term for the formal presentation that a real estate agent makes to prospective home sellers, trying to earn their trust and business. Don't list your home with a real estate agent without it! I would love the opportunity to make such a presentation to you.
I'll visit your home, and together we will walk through it, considering the positives and negatives (if any!). You will then see exactly how I would propose to sell your home, for as much as the market will bear, and within your time frame. I will tell you where I will advertise your home, both in print and on the web. With the dramatic growth in homebuyer usage of the web, you MUST have a top real estate agent that can extensively market your home online!
And you'll find out what your home is worth, too, because part of my presentation will include a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home. I'll compare your home to others like it that have recently sold, and also to others that are currently for sale. This is a very important way of determining the fair market value of your home.
I make free presentations and prepare CMAs for prospective home sellers every day. I've literally done hundreds, and I know exactly what puts a big SOLD sign in your front yard.
I'd love the chance to make a presentation for you. It is totally free and without any obligation. Call me! I will get back to you quickly...
- Chris did an excellent job selling our home. The home was photographed well. All aspects of the process were professional. Negotiations were handled with expertise to close the sale. Highly recommend Chris and his team! - Carol Stetz
- We actually bought one home and sold 2 homes in State College with Chris Turley as our agent.
He was wonderful and professional all 3 times. Chris and his office staff made the process smooth and easy! He was always available to answer any questions and all 3 transactions went off without a hitch. He knows the area extremely well and loves what he does! Thank you Team Turley! - Wendy & Robert Heinbach
- Chris was excellent throughout the entire process. He brought a support team that was professional, personal and knowledgeable. I always felt that he had our best interest in mind. He was like a friend throughout. He responded quickly and professionally. Chris is a great asset to have on your team.- Scott Wakeley
- Chris and his team were instrumental in helping us sell our condominium in State College and in purchasing a new single family home. At a time when the market was not doing well for condominiums, he and his team did a great job in moving our property off the market in about 3 months. With that sale completed, we continued to work together to find the right property. We definitely put Chris and his team through their paces as we looked at a large number of properties. We finally found the house that we own now and knew within a very short time that this was the property we wanted. Chris helped negotiate a great deal on the property and we were able to close quickly. Chris continues to have contact with us to make sure that things are going well in our new home. We will definitely look to working with him when/if we outgrow this property.- Jeff Hartzel
- My husband and I are currently in the process of making difficult decisions regarding relocating from State College. Chris continues to be fantastic in offering options and takes time to discuss issues. He is extremely knowledgeable in the local area market but also in national issues. Planning for our future is so important and our home is a huge investment. I feel that Chris is the most important resource we have in making our decision. His experience, knowledge and support are a winning (and comfortable) combination. I wholeheartedly endorse Chris for real estate advice and help through those difficult (and scary) decisions that have to be made. -Ann Bolser & Michael Hecht
- Being a young couple and not having much experience with home buying at
all, Chris and his team were a very valuable resource for us when we
recently bought our first home. He always made time for us to view homes
even with our busy schedules. We never expected to find the home that
we wanted so quickly. After viewing several properties Chris immediately
knew what our taste was. He called me up and told me that he had a
house for us to view and he was confident that we would love it. It
turns out that we did and we are living in it now.
His experience allowed us to act quickly and buy the property before it even went on the market. This was especially helpful since homes in our price range, in this area seem to sell very, very fast.
Overall we were very pleased with Chris. Not to mention he is a very likable person and could really relate to us. His knowledge extends beyond buying and selling. Him and his team were able to answer questions about everything including the mortgage process, inspections, and simple "first time" buyer questions.
We would recommend Chris to the first time home buyer or the tenth time home buyer and will undoubtedly continue to use him as we move forward in life buying and selling properties. -Brodie Dalton & Whitney Zong
- Chris is a one-of-a-kind expert in his field. Not only are his real estate skills exceptional but his interpersonal skills are authentic. Over the years, we have recommended his services, without hesitation, to several acquaintances and friends. They have reported the same outstanding services we experienced the last 25 years of working with Chris. - Drs. Patricia and Paul Lowery
- Chris Turley is the only real estate agent that I refer to my
clients,every experience has been good!I have been a contractor in the
State College area for 25 years and known Chris for most of this time
and currently relying on him for not only buying but also selling.Hire
Chris and you will not be disappointed.
- I both purchased and sold a townhouse in State College as an investment propety using Chris Turley. I kept the
property for 10 years before selling. Chris's expertise was invaluable to me from the initial purchase right through the final sale. His expertise is second to none and I relied on Chris's advise many times during that period on a number of real estate matters!! I would highly recommend Chris and would not use anyone else if I were to buy in the area again. - Jim & Kathy Flynn
- Chris Turley is THE go to man for prospective home buyers. Shortly after
I first contacted him, we went out on our first cycle of home perusals
and the day was beautifully structured at which point my wife and I
became extremely comfortable with Chris as our capable and knowledgeable
agent. He is perceptive regarding the Buyer's needs and his answers to
questions are complete and sensible. His philosophies alone are
invaluable with regarding to approaching a home purchase.
On our second cycle Chris took us straight to the home he felt would be our dream home and he was so right! We've lived here for nearly three years and couldn't be happier. The whole process couldn't have been smoother, including negotiations, inspections, preparations for and closing, all thanks to Chris and his marvelous team.
if I'm speaking in superlatives, it's because that's how I feel about Chris. It's truly my privilege to write this review on his behalf.- Mark & Denise Polis
- Chris is very professional, knows his business, knows the area, is responsive to the seller's concerns.
He is straight-forward, which is what I appreciate in a professional contact.- Chris Bise
- Chris Turley did a great job of finding me the condo I was looking for & recommending how much of a bid & down payment I should offer to beat out the other two bidders. His assistant Kathy did a terrific job after that answering all my questions, gaining access to the condo when needed & generally walking me through the maze of paperwork. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.- Jim Cole
- Chris is tremendously responsive and experienced. As a banker, we greatly appreciate how smooth Chris makes the process. Chris is a true professional who makes the industry look good. Plus he makes it fun by being a nice guy to work with!- Jim & Dawn Rodgers
- Chris knew he was taking on a tough job when we listed with him. He grabbed the ball, ran with it, and scored! Thank you, Chris, and kudos to your entire organization. -Tom & Terry Dissinger
- Chris was invaluable to us as we looked for and bought a home for our son in State College. We did most of our looking and communicating via the internet and only spent 2 days in State College. Chris was so efficient that we had no trouble finding the right home and purchasing it within those two days. When it came time to sell it a few years later, Chris had a qualified buyer at the right price just as our son was about to move. Kudos to Chris. Wish all brokers were as good. - Marian & Robert Richter
- My wife and I were new to State College, PA and Chris Turley took care of us, as if he was our best friend of 30 years. No matter the question or the problem Chris and his staff made sure it was answered asap. This was our second home we had purchased (1st was in NY). We have dealt with many different real estate agents (both buying and selling) in the past. I can say without a doubt that you will not find a more honest, friendly and hard working real estate agent than Chris Turley. I highly recommend him. - Jason & Katrina Bautista
- Chris is a real professional. He helped us twice: to find and buy a
house (in 1993) and to sell this house in 2013. It was a pleasure to
work with him.
Vladimir & Rita Zatsiorsky
- I have purchased the lot we own and with Chris' recomendation selected a
builder that just exceeded all of our expectations. As someone that can
suggest realators to incoming new employees, Chris has never let me
down, giving EVERYONE the Golden Turley Tour of State College.
I will ONLY reccomend Chris Turley! - Chris Fivek
- My family and I moved here from the West Coast and a colleague recommended Chris to us. We're glad he did! Chris was fantastic to work with and helped us every step of the way. We've bought and sold a number of homes over the years and have worked with many realtors. Chris is an expert on the local market and we were very happy with his guidance and help with the negotiation. He's friendly and pleasant to work with and we highly recommend him.- Steve K
- “We thought that he was very helpful in understanding specifically our unique needs and the kind of things we were looking for in a new home. He helped us to look through several preexisting homes and when that wasn’t working out – he did a really nice job recommending that we look into building and that’s what we ended up doing, we’re very pleased with the outcome of everything. We heard about him through some of my colleagues at work who had worked with him before and had positive experience – there’s a lot of real estate agents out there so having other people’s recommendations that Chris was easy to work with and very helpful, and somebody that was very helpful for new, first time homebuyers, which we were my wife and I, and that really worked out well. We’ve only worked with Chris and we’ve really appreciated not only his information and his suggestions along the way – he has a lot of good ideas and helps you really think about what things that are important to you in a new home so not only does he help you in that depth and guides you through the process but he’s always there if you have questions and I know a couple of times during the process, I reached out to him for some additional information and he was very helpful.” - Jonathan & Brynn Porter
You don't want to wait days to hear from me. I understand this.
I try to answer every email from this site personally and ASAP.
I pledge to you that I will answer your emails quickly. You will be pleased with how rapid and complete my response is.
Relax and use my site with confidence. Ask me questions. Sign up for my latest listings and latest news.
All of our correspondence in no way obligates you. And it is totally free.
Why would I offer this for free? It is part of my job as a top real estate agent. I answer questions and offer help to homebuyers and sellers every day of the week. And I'm happy to do it!
Whether it is my video blog, the latest homes to come on the market, or any other information or answers that I provide you by email or otherwise, rest assured, I offer these to you for free, and without any obligation on your part.
A Co-Owner and leading Sales Associate for Kissinger Bigatel & Brower Realtors®, Chris has been awarded Centre County Realtor of the year. Chris’ PROACTIVE APPROACH for his clients is based on PROVEN SYSTEMS resulting in successful home selling and purchasing experiences for almost three decades!
For over three decades, Chris has consulted with and served the Real Estate needs of the local community. Chris is a Penn State graduate and taught special needs children for 10 years prior to becoming a Real Estate professional.
Chris is a lifetime “PAR Excellence” Member of the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® for outstanding sales and service. Chris also holds the Accredited Buyer Representative, Accredited Seller Representative, Certified Residential Specialist, Senior Real Estate Specialist designations and is a Graduate of the Real Estate Institute.
Chris is committed to our community!
Chris is an active contributor to the following organizations in Centre County:
- State College Rotarian
- Special Olympics Volunteer
- The United Way Contributor
- Make A Wish Foundation Supporter
- Food Bank Contributor
What We Have to Offer at KBB
- The largest sales staff in our area providing a complete cross-section of real estate services, including Residential, Investment/Commercial, Farm/Land, Property Management and Auction Services.
- To our Buyers: advocacy and support throughout the entire home buying process, and immediate access to a vast array of properties new to the market through our website.
- To our Sellers: consistent, results-oriented advertising and proactive marketing strategies specific to your goals. Effective communication and completion of each step for the successful sale of your home.
- Innovative sales tools including a home warranty for buyers and sellers, World Wide Web exposure for our clients’ properties and the nation’s leading Relocation Service (Cartus).
Lot# 60 Emma Court, Boalsburg, PA 16827
0 bed / 0 bath
1107 Nilson Road, Bellefonte, PA 16823
5 bed / 5 bath
80 Emma Court, Boalsburg, PA 16827
3 bed / 2 bath
115 Bilmar Lane, Spring Mills, PA 16875
4 bed / 4 bath
1118 Two Mile Road, Howard, PA 16841
4 bed / 4 bath
139 Howard Street W, Bellefonte, PA 16823
5 bed / 3 bath
Lot# 32 Homestead Lane, Boalsburg, PA 16827
0 bed / 0 bath
2055 Halfmoon Valley Road, Port Matilda, PA 16870
3 bed / 2 bath
301 Shanelly Drive, Port Matilda, PA 16870
0 bed / 0 bath
107 Dunkirk Drive, Warriors Mark, PA 16877
4 bed / 4 bath
Lot# 18 Sophie Court, Boalsburg, PA 16827
0 bed / 0 bath
7 Teaberry Drive Lot#, Philipsburg, PA 16866
0 bed / 0 bath
379 Lower Georges Valley Road, Spring Mills, PA 16875
4 bed / 3 bath
On Cottonwood Avenue Lot 206, State College, PA 16801
0 bed / 0 bath
95 Greenmeadow Lane, Port Matilda, PA 16870
4 bed / 4 bath
Lot# 30 Homestead Lane, Boalsburg, PA 16827
0 bed / 0 bath