Associate Broker,PSU Alumni
- 814-238-8080 ext 3328
- 814-238-8080 ext 3328
- 1612 North Atherton Street
State College, PA 16803
Let us help you buy and sell in Centre County!
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent realtor. In my opinion, the most is the ability to discover and address the different needs, wants, expectations and concerns of different buyers and sellers. This ability comes from a sincere concern for each person and their special needs coupled with a great deal of practical experience and education.
That's why the ability to listen and be sensitive to my client's needs is the essence of good service, and everything we do in Real Estate work serves this object in one way or another. My team and I are committed to your success in finding your new home or getting your home sold.
- Peter Chiarkas
Meet the Educated, Experienced & Committed Team
Krissy Bonson * Peter Chiarkas * Laurel Cardillo
REALTOR® since 1999 and Associate Broker since 2011, PSU Alumni
1998 Bachelor of Science in Real Estate with a Minor in Insurance
1999 Obtained Real Estate License, Pennsylvania
2011 Obtained Associate Broker License, Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Peter is a 1999 graduate of Penn State University. He is a highly motivated and energized Seller Agent. Prospecting daily, looking for Buyers for your home as well as networking with all agents in the area for Maximum exposure. Peter’s Aggressive “Plan of Action” gets homes SOLD every time!
814.238.8080 x 3328 or email@example.com
REALTOR® since 2006, Endicott College Alumni
Laurel is the Buyer Agent and Closing Coordinator.
814.238.8080 x 3348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REALTOR® since 2014, Messiah College Alumni
Krissy is the Listing Coordinator and Assistant.
814.238.8080 x 3333 or email@example.com
Why work with me and my team?
- We will provide you with general information to help you better understand the process of selling and/or buying a home.
- We offer a free comparative market analysis to determine the worth of your home and provide all necessary paperwork to provide a speedy and hassle-free sale.
- We will coordinate all advertising and marketing needs to ensure that your home sells quickly.
- We will manage all appointments and showings as well as necessary inspections.
- We will provide you daily information on your sale or purchase.
- We will present all of the necessary documentation while offering a proficient and stress-free closing.
- We will actively and aggressivly search to procure a buyer for your home.
- Our Buyer Agent services are free!
- We will help while negotiating the best price.
- We will ensure that your closing transaction is both timely and efficient.
- We are committed to each and every client and will make the process simple and hassle-free.
- Buyer & Seller Representation
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- First Time Home Buyers
"I enjoy being an active member of my community and Centre County. I strive to make the Centre Region a better place to live, work and enjoy! I have committed myself to being a Young Leader of the United Way, a member of the 4th Fest, and I participate yearly in the Day of Caring."
My Recent Track Record
2016 Properties Sold
- 1370 Buffalo Run Road, Bellefonte
- 395 Howard Street E, Bellefonte
- 657 Benjamin Court, State College
- 430 Norle Street, State College
- 2465 Circleville Road, #135, State College
- 215 Glenndale Road, Port Matilda
2015 Properties Sold
- 1707 Puddintown Road, State College
- 1351 Valley View Road, Bellefonte
- 123 Pat Lane, Spring Mills
- 1502 Woodledge Circle, State College
- 811 Bayberry Lane, State College
- 259 Hecla Road, Mingoville
- 90 Buffalo Lane, Port Matilda
- 141 Stoney Ridge Acres Road, Centre Hall
- 215 Amblewood Way, State College
- 237 Oakwood Avenue, State College
- 131 Lincoln Avenue, State College
- 116 Abbott Lane, State College
- 1244 Runville Road, Bellefonte
- 413 E Beaver Street, Bellefonte
- Lot 49 Aster Avenue, Bellefonte
- 115 Maclay Street, Milroy
- On Weaver Road, Spring Mills
- Lot 48 Aster Avenue, Bellefonte
- 181 Thomas Lane, Pleasant Gap
- 141 Jefferson Circle, Bellefonte
- 132 Steeplechase Drive, Pleasant Gap
- 100 Jefferson Avenue, #126, State College
- 199 Mill Street, Howard
- 250 Banyan Drive, State College
- 180 Meadowview Drive, State College
- 1270 University Drive, State College
- 240 Woodland Drive, State College
- 136 Harvorford Circle, State College
- 123 Tressler Street, Pleasant Gap
- 15-803 Stratford Drive, State College
- 725 Oakwood Avenue, State College
- 123 Gwenned Lane, State College
- 2095 Mary Ellen Lane, State College
- 125 Elm Street, Pleasant Gap
- 584 Melissa Lane, State College
- 3084 Sheffield Drive, State College
- 919 Foster Avenue W, State College
- 308 McBath Street, State College
- 144 Tradition Drive, State College
- 129 Rosehill Drive, Bellefonte
- 303 McBath Street, State College
- 101 Berwick Drive, Boalsburg
- 331 Kimport Avenue, Boalsburg
- 1893 Park Forest Avenue, State College
- 251 Brother's Court, Port Matilda
- 9579 Playhouse Road, Petersburg
- 220 Gwenedd Lane, Pleasant Gap
- 133 Winchester Court, State College
- 652 Nittany Valley Drive, Bellefonte
- 137 Main Street South, Pleasant Gap
- 75 Silver Avenue, Lamar
- 204 Meadow Flower Circle, Bellefonte
- 235 College Avenue, Milroy
- 119 Wynwood Drive, Centre Hall
- 134 Red Willow Road, State College
- 2309 Falconpointe Drive, State College
- 107 Dunkirk Road, Warriors Mark
- 212 Shoemaker Avenue, Bellefonte
- 3132 Wetherburn Drive, State College
- 154 Kestrel Lane, Boalsburg
- 213 McBath Street, State College
- 257 South Main Street, Pleasant Gap
- 118 Larimer Street, Pleasant Gap
- 122 First Street, Centre Hall
- 1184 Ghaner Road, Port Matilda
- 141 Rosehill Road, Bellefonte
- 803-2 Stratford Drive, State College
- 252 Bush Hollow Road, Julian
- 1125 Teaberry Lane, State College
- 531 East Beaver Street, Bellefonte
- 208 Wiltree Court, State College
- 463 E. High Street, Bellefonte
- 135 Laurel Meadow Lane, Centre Hall
- 141 Harvest Run Road S, State College
- 42 Maclay Street, Milroy
- 4251 Miller Road, Petersburg
- 404 Meadow Flower Circle, Bellefonte
- 152 Aster Avenue (Lot 61), Bellefonte
- 118 Dorchester Lane, Bellefonte
- 198 Terra Vista Street, Howard
- 1958 Highland Drive, State College
- 866 Willard Street, State College
- 5458 Champaign Lane, Warriors Mark
- 109 Grandview Road, Centre Hall
- 180 Fairlawn Ave, State College
- 128 E High Street, Bellefonte
- 254 Timberwood Trail, Centre Hall
- 2347 Saratoga Drive, State College
- 4350 Nittany Valley Drive, Lamar
- 686 Buffalo Run Road, Bellefonte
- 103 Willow Bend Drive, Bellefonte
- 388 Jacobs Road, Julian
- 1653 Circleville Road, State College
- 19A Meadow Flower Circle, Bellefonte
- 141 Treetops Drive, State College
- 303 Beacon Circle, Boalsburg
- 1622 Hawthorn Drive, State College
- 122 Midway Drive, Bellefonte
- 148 Harvest Run Road, State College
- 134 Brothers Court, Port Matilda
- 360 Spring Street South, Bellefonte
- 160 Barrens Court, Port Matilda
- 101 Charlotte Street, Port Matilda
- 164 Exeter Lane, Bellefonte
- 1454 Westerly Parkway, State College
- 1270 Haymaker Road, State College
- On Askey Road, Snow Shoe
- 240 Hawknest Road, State College
- 172 Kestrel Lane, Boalsburg
- 122 Aaron Drive, State College
- 412-200 Highland Avenue, State College
- 16 Smith Road, Port Matilda
- 104 2nd Street, Centre Hall
- 105 Chester Court, Pine Grove Mills
- 149 Colgate Court, Port Matilda
2014 Properties Sold
- Lot 11 Kenwood Drive, Petersburg
- Lot 41 Aster Avenue, Bellefonte
- Lot 53 Aster Avenue, Bellefonte
- 3256 Charter Oak Road, Petersburg
- 128 Oak Lane, State College
- 103 Riverstone Lane, Bellefonte
- 1777 Blue Course Drive, State College
- 1014 Atherton Street S, State College
- 1005 Atherton Street S, State College
- 2015 Mary Ellen Lane, State College
- 125 South Hills Avenue, State College
- 1845 Park Forest Avenue, State College
- 102 Fairbrook Drive, PA Furnace
- 163 Exeter Lane, Bellefonte
- 2009 Fairwood Lane, State College
- 180 Dorchester Lane, Bellefonte
- 2368 Quail Run Road, State College
- 750 W Aaron Drive, State College
- 2380 Park Center Blvd, State College
- 138 Rosewood Cove, Bellefonte
- 162 Gala Drive, State College
- 110 Stonerow Lane, Port Matilda
- 2204 Oak Lane N, State College
- 101 Whitepine Place, Port Matilda
- 2302 Raven Hollow Road, State College
- 212 McCormick Avenue E, State College
- 3A Meadow Flower Circle, Bellefonte
- 125 Chicory Avenue, Bellefonte
- 23B - 352 Meadow Flower Circle, Bellefonte
- 1325 Joanna Drive, Bellefonte
- 317 Penn Street, Huntingdon
- 624 Devonshire Drive, State College
- 530 Stony Lane, State College
- 381 Millgate Road, Bellefonte
- 2184 Autumnwood Drive, State College
- 121 Chester Drive, Pine Grove Mills
- 8256 Eagle Valley Road S, Port Matilda
- 2091 Mary Ellen Lane, State College
- 234 Fry Drive, State College
- 718 Linnet Lane, State College
- 512 Nittany Avenue W, State College
- 685 Crandall Drive, State College
- 210 Brothers Court, Port Matilda
- 241 Rosemont Drive, State College
- 328 Douglas Drive, State College
- 2056 Chelsea Lane, State College
- 534 Balmoral Circle, State College
- 125 Ramblewood Drive, PA Furnace
- 371 Ghaner Drive, State College
- 1011 Lincoln Avenue, Tyrone
- 1476 Curtin Street, State College
- 1950 Norwood Lane, State College
- 308 Thorndale Road, Port Matilda
- 139-3296 Shellers Bend, State College
- 117 Forest Glen Circle, Port Matilda
- A2-820 Whitehall Road W, State College
- 1113 Atherton Street S, State College
- Lot 5 Cedar Hill, Reedsville
- 244 Leawood Lane, State College
- 211 Gertrude Street, Philipsburg
- 2379 Nantucket Circle, State College
- 2407 Prairie Rose Lane, State College
- 125 South Hills Avenue W, State College
- 157 E Linn Street, Bellefonte
- 7 Lockes Mill Road, Milroy
- 121 Kaywood Drive, Boalsburg
- 525 Brittany Drive, State College
- 1000 Bayberry Drive, State College
- 667 Berkshire Drive, State College
- 186 Teasel Way, Bellefonte
What My Clients Have to Say....
"Peter was very responsive to my calls. When we met, he was professional, prepared, and exhibited his familiarity and knowledge of the market in my area. We received a solid offer on the residence very quickly, and Peter and his staff guided us through the process throughout. I would receive calls from Peter to just "check in" to see if I had any questions. He was very professional, and I would highly recommend him as a realtor." - Jason D.
"I've sold many homes over the years. I contacted Peter over 2 years before we actually listed with him. To his credited he stayed with us over that length of time. He is professional, knowledgeable, communicative and personable. He anticipates questions and problems and handles them effectively. He has an excellent support staff that compliments his talents. I was never in the dark during the sales process and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. I strongly recommend Peter." - Jim K.
"Peter was highly recommended to me by a neighbor. I met with him on a Wednesday night in April and was impressed with his professionalism and organization. I signed the sales agreement that night. Krissy Bonson took pictures of my condo the following AM and my condo was up on the MLS that night. Friday appointments were made for viewings on Saturday. Sunday PM Peter and I met again and I had 2 full price offers and sold my condo! The entire process was effortless on my part thanks to Peter and Krissy. Communication was weekly until closing the end of May which I really appreciated. I could not have been happier! I would highly recommend Peter in the future!" - Leanne C.
"The Chiarkas team run a first class operation. When we signed with him he said he'd have our house sold in 30 days. Three weeks later we had a sale pending sign in our front yard. Thanks for everything Peter!" - Jason C.
"Peter Chiarkas and Krissy Bonson worked with me when I was moving from Pleasant Gap to Ann Arbor. Their expertise and helpful advice every step of the way helped. They sold the home, and went above and beyond by helping with little tasks such as snow removal, landscape, turning down the heat, and many more. It was absolutely a pleasure working with them. Thank you for all you did!" - Rahul S.
“Highly professional and understands the importance of meeting the demands/expectations of his clients. I definitely recommend Peter for any real estate needs because of his knowledge and experience. I think when it comes to dealing with either selling your home or purchasing a home, it is critical to find a realtor that is highly knowledgeable in his field of expertise; in addition, knows the area well and highly reputable. Because I know Peter definitely worked extremely hard to stand by his highly regarded reputation in the State College/Port Matilda area. Peter also has an assistant Laural Cardillo that is available to answer questions and assists with anything you will need so that makes it so much easier when you know as a client you are able to reach someone for assistance at all times. A personal touch to this review for Peter is that when we purchased our home, we had a window that needed to be repaired after inspection. The seller obviously didn't want to spend a penny on fixing anything in the house; so to make the deal happen, Peter voluntarily assisted in fixing up our window. When we did the final walk thru, the window was not 100% fixed and actually needed a replacement. All in all, Peter was willing to pay up to $850 for repairing our master bedroom window. And honestly, I feel that with any realtor after the closing of the house... they could easily walk away from this matter. However, I definitely understand that Peter lives up to his good reputations in the area and with good word of mouth he is able to do better business in the future. Anyhow, he understands the importance of keeping a customer happy and sometimes it may mean making slightly less. Big Kudos for that! So, I definitely recommend choosing Peter if you are new to the
"Peter assisted us in the purchase of an investment property in
"Peter is a wonderful person to work with regarding his personality, knowledge, and expertise. He helped to get my home sold, which was not sold by two other realtors in three years. I don't believe he has magic, but however he can bring an offer to you. Highly recommended!" - Greg N.
"Smart and professional with good local knowledge. He helped list and sell our property for exactly what he told us. Not a pushy seller either as he has shown us property - very honest. I highly recommend Peter for both buying or selling." - Adam F.
"Peter and his team were easy to work with and went above and beyond the call of duty when needed. I always felt at ease knowing that he was on my side. He was eager to explain details of our transaction and did so openly and honestly." - Beth S.
"We were completely satisfied in our dealings with Peter, who represented us in the sale of our home. He is honest, knowledgeable, possess a strong work-ethic, and really hustles to ensure your deal is closed as fairly and expeditiously as possible. Overall, we were one-hundred percent satisfied in our dealings with Peter and his real-estate team." - Todd S.
"I worked with Peter and Laurel when looking to purchase my home starting last Spring.
"Mr. Chiarkas was very professional. I really didn't know what I wanted to buy and he helped me sort out what I wanted and needed before the purchase. After the sale he kept in touch to make sure everything was ok. I couldn't have asked more of both him and the Realtor." - Greg S.
"Peter was very prompt in helping me to view multiple different homes in the general vicinity of where I intended to move. He was very patient and did not attempt to "sell" any of the residences to me .I was hoping that Peter would handle the entire process from viewing to closing but due to a business trip, my negotiation, inspections, etc., were handled by another agent. However, I thought he did a great job and would definitely recommend him to other prospective buyers." - Renee K.
"Peter has exceptional knowledge of the local markets, and the details of a real estate transaction and is always working in the best interests of his clients. His staff is also very professional and makes sure everything is completed properly and in a timely manner." - George B.
"Peter sold my house on the first day, full asking price. I really appreciated that he was able to market the house so that potential buyers came in very quickly. He also advised me on an appropriate price point using appropriate comparable houses in my neighborhood. I understand buyers were coming from far away as
"Peter Chiarkas is a very respectable business man. He was very helpful in getting the house sold in a short period of time. He also kept us updated on everything that was going on. I would not hesitate to recommend Peter to anyone who wants to sell their house. Very professional." - Linda M.
"Professional and diligent. Excellent and prompt responses to questions. Personable and easy to work with. All in all a very good experience using Peter as a realtor to sell a house." - Hallie H.
"Peter Chiarkas listed and sold a property for us within 2 days. He is highly professional and has a high rate of follow through. He is very fair and honest." - Avis K.
"Peter was excellent to work with. He always made himself available, was very knowledgeable about the properties we looked at, and got us answers to questions he wasn't able to address." - Val B.
"Peter was very professional in all our dealings with him. He listened to our long list of wants and needs and was patient with us throughout the long process of finding just the right place. He is also supported by a friendly and competent staff. I would highly recommend Peter to anyone looking for a superb real estate agent. He has all the skills needed to get you into the home you're looking for, from listing and selling your current home or closing the deal on your dream home. Professional, friendly and competent." - Bev B.
"Our townhouse was listed and under contract within two weeks. Promotional materials were quickly collected and distributed, negotiations for repairs prior to finalization of the contract were handled smoothly, all paperwork and communications were completed accurately and quickly." - Kassie L.
“Great understanding of the area and very keyed in on investment opportunities. Working with Peter was very rewarding and I would recommend he and his team to any serious investors in the
“Peter was very professional and knowledgeable. Peter had the knowledge and market insight to list our house at the right price-point. While the average time on market at that time was about 90 days, Peter had ours sold in 35 days, and at nearly full asking price! I can’t thank Peter enough for the service he provided my wife and me.” - Doug F.
“I have worked with Peter Chiarkas twice. About ten years ago, when I was going to sell my home, I worked with three agents from 3 different realties. One of them was Peter. Through the process I decided not to sell my home, however, of the three agents, I knew, if I were to sell, I would call Peter. He is self-assured, knows what he is doing, isn't pushy and yet is very caring. So in 2010, I decided to sell and I called Peter and everything, EVERYTHING went smoothly. I trusted that he knew me and was behind me. Peter has a very calming effect. He is efficient, professional, and very knowledgeable about all the details of selling a house such as the right paper work, time frames, the right people to contact for inspection, how to set up showing the house without stress, and how to negotiate. He follows up on what he says he will do. He is also very good at explaining all the paper work in a clear and concise way so that you feel well informed.. I highly recommend him as an agent.” - Christine D.
“Peter was very honest with us regarding our home and the possibilities. We were kept up to date on the activity regarding our home sale and the home sales in our area. Peter was available at any time to discuss our options to ensure we were happy with the sale of our home.” -
“Peter sold us a house, and sold our house while we lived in
“Peter conducted the "paperwork" portion on the closing of my mother-in-laws condo - title search, attorney, etc. (We had a private buyer, and did not utilize his negotiation skills, although I have no doubt we would have had a positive outcome.) Peter was very knowledgable and constantly kept me in the loop concerning the details of the closing. If the need should arise, I would certainly use Peter as my realtor.” - Cindy K.
My Real Estate Newsletter