Kissinger Bigatel & Brower REALTORS opened for business in 1933 in a one room office above the Hotel State College. The company was named The Gordon Kissinger Agency and as the business grew, it moved to 245 South Allen Street which is now the State College Borough Building. Gordon's son, Fred Kissinger, joined him in 1964.
Over the decades, the agency partnered with additional brokers and grew the business by taking incredible care of clients. In 1983, the agency merged with Ralph F. Brower & Associates and then in 1993, merged with Associated Realty (Mark Bigatel). It was at this time, the company took the name, Kissinger Bigatel & Brower ('KBB') . A year later, KBB opened its North Atherton Street office and in 1997 the South Atherton Street office opened. Kissinger Bigatel & Brower is forever grateful to all of their clients over the past years who have referred their friends, families, neighbors and colleagues. This brokerage was built one client at a time on the principle that 'the client comes first' and that is still their focus today. So, if you are looking to buy or sell a home, a farm, an investment property, a Penn State student rental or a commercial space, call the professionals that have proudly served Centre County since their humble beginning in 1933.