For Barb Alpert, being a REALTOR® means more than selling homes.
“It’s about people, families and their hopes and dreams. It’s a relationship based on trust, knowledge and education.”
Barb’s more than 30 years of being in the business demonstrates there is no substitute for experience. As an Associate Broker at Kissinger Bigatel & Brower, Barb is capable of handling the most complicated real estate transactions.
Barb believes Happy Valley is the perfect place to live and enjoys all the amenities the region has to offer. As a Centre County native, Barb brings a local insight to buyers - helping them evaluate the neighborhoods that best suit their needs. Her ability to know the trends of the market, pricing and preparation makes sellers confident when they are ready to sell their homes.
Barb and her husband Gary raised two children and reside on a small horse farm at the base of Mt. Nittany. When she’s not busy showing and selling houses, you can find Barb riding her horse, Salvador in her dressage arena.
Due to the fast pace of the Real Estate market Barb has teamed up with Cliff Rupert. Cliff graduated from State College Area High School and received his Bachelor of Science in Recreation Parks and Tourism Management from the Pennsylvania State University. Upon graduation, he worked as an Outdoor educator throughout the American Southwest for several years. He is connected to the local community through cycling and environmental protection. Cliff holds several licenses in Water and Waste water Management, protecting a well regarded trout fishery in the area. He joins Barb Alpert with her extensive experience of the business and to complement her focus on client care.
Let's Work Together!
In Real Estate, there is no substitution for experience, knowledge of the area and attention to detail. As an Associate Broker in our firm I can handle the most complicated real estate transactions. That, combined with my insight into the Centre County community, has allowed me to become an expert at putting together smooth, trouble free transactions.
- Realtor in 1987
- Associate Broker in 2003
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Centre County Association of REALTORS
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Member of Real Estate Buyers Agent Council
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS Excellence Club
Being a REALTOR means more than selling homes. It's about people, families and their hopes and dreams. It's about a relationship based on trust, knowledge and education. My clients can be assured that I'll always go that extra mile to make their experience the best they've ever had when buying or selling a home.
Click here to see my inspiration.
- Sales and Listings of Residential Real Estate
- Sales and Listings of Retirement Properties
- Sales and Listings of Condo and Townhome Properties
- Sales and Listings of Farm and Equine Facilities
- Relocation Specialist
- Residential Land Development
- New Construction
- Selling your home in the present real estate market requires a proven plan.
- Some of the unique services you will receive when I go to work for you are:
- Competitive Market Analysis to help with pricing
- Consultation on "Worthwhile" repairs and a professional staging review
- Complete look at the competing market with up to date statistics
- Aggressive Marketing Advantage of 2 multiple listing services, an "address specific" website for your property, exposure on over 20 websites and a Real Estate Company that controls the largest share of the market in Centre County
- Susan G Komen 3-Day Walker
- March of Dimes
- Special Olympics
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The ACRES Project - Supporting Adults with Autism
Our home is a farmette located in Boalsburg. My passion for horses started when I was a child and I continue to enjoy riding, jumping and competing in Dressage.