YOU FOUND MY WEB PAGE!
Now let ME find YOU . . . . what you are looking for!
Whether a First Time Buyer or Seasoned Seller, I can help you get what you want!
My philosophy as a professional real estate agent is very similar to the philosphy I had about being an educator for over 30 years in Bellefonte Area School District:
1. Respect each person's individual needs and choices.
2. Dedicate myself to providing the best possible service and information.
3. Make myself available at all times to answer questions and/or troubleshoot problems.
4. Always listen to and value what my clients have to tell me.
5. Act as my clients' advocate to guide and protect their best interests
6. Communicate to clients the very latest information regarding their home and the market.
7. Be someone you can turn to for help and support before, during and after the sale.
For my Buyers, my goal is to get you the best value on a House you'll love to call Home!
For my Sellers, I pledge to help you prepare your home, price it correctly, and negotiate the best possible terms for you!
Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller, when you work with me you will see that I:
- Do lots of preparation before starting.
- Prepare Informative Packets containing needed information.
- Have the patience and expertise to assist with every situation.
Thanks! And Please Read on. . . .
Single Family Homes
Townhouses and Condos
Town Tours of Penn State and State College
About Sandy Adams
I did not grow up in Centre County! However, after graduating from the Pennsylvania State University, I made the decision to move here and make State College my new home. That was decades ago! During that time I must say that between training retrievers in the fields all over Centre County, hunting wild mushrooms in the mountains, and exploring places to take beautiful photographs, I've explored the whole Happy Valley area!
I grew up in Fairview, PA on the shores of Lake Eriewhere I could walk to the beach, swim and sail, and just hang out. A fun life for a kid! The winters were great for a kid, too with lots of snow to play in!
I have always been a very active person, involved in theater and dance. I have taught dance, choreographed and acted in musicals, and written short plays. For the last 16 years I have volunteered with the Centre County Outstanding Young Woman program, choreographing the Presence and Presentation segment. I also like to workout at Curves, take Zumba Dance, hike in the mountains, cook gourmet meals, garden, and read whenever I get the chance! As a former teacher I was lucky to have had the time to travel all over the USA and and Canada as well as Europe and the Caribbean. Something I still love to do!
- BS in Education Penn State University
- Graduate work - Penn State University
- Polley Real Estate Institute
- Numerous Real Estate continuing education courses