< Back to beth richards | sandy stover group homepage
As your Buyer Agent we will ...
- conduct an initial counseling session to assist you in determining your specific needs and desires.
- conduct an ongoing search of a wide spectrum of available housing, i.e., including the Multiple Listing Service, new homes, and properties available through relocation management companies and lending institutions.
- schedule appointments and accompany you on property showings.
- provide mortgage qualification assistance to facilitate the mortgage process.
- provide assistance in selecting qualified companies and individuals that may be necessary for appropriate and desired property inspections.
- provide you with a professional comparative market analysis and tax record research on any homes selected for possible purchase, providing you with factual data on recent comparable home sales that will assist you in the offer and negotiation process.
- assist you in analyzing all gathered information prior to making a purchase offer and will assist you in preparing your purchase offer.
- provide professional representation for you in negotiations with the seller and the seller’s agent.
- schedule appointments to provide access to the property for inspectors, appraisers, etc.
- monitor the post-contract, pre-closing process, to assure that all necessary documentation is completed and available for closing.
- accompany you to closing and review all figures and documentation for accuracy and will be available after closing to assist you with any unforeseen problems.