Do you know a typical transaction has 100 pieces of paper requiring upward of 43 signatures and initials?
Every transaction has 100-150 phone calls alone, and many of them are loaded with critical details.
How does it make you feel knowing that there are 43 different people from 14 different industries that get involved during the seven stages of your transaction? That is called "integrated complexity."
As the overseer of the transactional details we:
* dot the "i's" and cross the "t's"
* recognize the need for accurate information
* see multiple perspectives
* identify unintended consequences
* recognize details so you can relax
* consider effects and consequences