State College Food Bank Drive
STATE COLLEGE FOOD BANK - DRIVE FOR DONATIONS
Are you able to help the less fortunate? If so, we would love to have you help us help others through the State College Food Bank!
KBB Realtors is hosting a food drive for the State College Food Bank during the entire month of November. There are so many needs in our community and every little bit helps because we all know that little by little a little becomes a lot! Last year, we were happy to deliver 304 pounds of food plus $1200 in donations. This year, we hope to do more!
The list of their "greatest current needs"is below and of course, checks are always acceptable (made payable to State College Food Bank).
- Ready-to-Serve Soups (Progresso, Campbell's CHUNKY, etc.)
- Snack Items (crackers, cookies, chips/pretzels, granola bars, etc.)
- Canned Fruit (peaches, pears, pineapple)
- Canned Tomatoes (diced, sauce, paste, stewed, etc.)
- Canned Tuna
- Tea Bags (black, green, herbal)
- Hot Chocolate
- Oil (vegetable, canola, olive oil)
- Maseca (Instant Corn Masa Flour)
- Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Bar Soap
- Body Wash
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items.
You can also bring donations directly to the Food Bank at 1321 S Atherton St in State College. Their number is 814-234-2310 and here is a link to their website: State College Food Bank