- 814-234-4000 ext 3329
- 814-234-4000 ext 3329
- 2300 South Atherton St.
State College, PA 16801
Expertise, Knowledge, Dedication
Larry Walker offers more than two decades of local real estate experience with a personal touch.
As a lifelong resident of State College, a Penn State alumnus, and a Realtor for more than 20 years with Kissinger Bigatel & Brower, I’m dedicated to this community and it's people. I look forward to providing you with a level of service that exceeds your expectations and makes you feel as though you are my only client.
I serve all the real estate markets in the Centre Region and have a history representing both sellers and buyers. From first-time buyers and clients with relocation needs to those seeking commercial and investment properties, I provide a complete range of real estate services.
“I have lived in six states from the east coast to the west coast and in between. I have bought and sold many homes and have worked with many real estate agents. Larry Walker is the best real estate professional I’ve encountered in my travels.” - Henry
Along with my wife of 25 years, Karen, and our sons, Mitchell and Max, I love living and working in Happy Valley. I am passionate about volunteering and giving back to this community.
That’s why I'm involved with the State College Jaycees, the Penn State Quarterback Club, the United Way, and many other organizations. When I’m not busy working and volunteering I enjoy golfing, skiing, and supporting Penn State sports.
I hope we can connect soon to discuss your real estate goals and how we can work together to achieve them. Along with my associate, Gretchen Knipe, we have more than 35 years of experience and will make your needs our priority.
“Larry was amazing - very attentive to our needs, always accessible and he literally found the perfect house for us.” - Katelyn & Jamey
Specialties and Services
I am experienced in all of the Centre Region's real estate markets.
- Seller and Buyer Representation
- First-Time Home buyers
- Relocation Specialist
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate
- New Construction
- Vacant Land
- Condominiums and Townhouses
I earned my bachelor’s degree in finance from Penn State, hold an associate broker license, and I’m a partner of Kissinger Bigatel & Brower Realtors. In addition, I was the first broker in markets between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to obtain the EcoBroker designation. Additional designations include:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Graduate, Real Estate Institute (GRI)
“Our home was listed with another company for seven months. Your enthusiasm, personal interest in the property, attention to detail, constant communication and follow up were incredible. We followed your advice and it sold in a month.” - Dean & Joanne
Professional Awards and Achievements
Throughout my career I feel honored to have been recognized for my work and service.
- President, Centre County Association of Realtors
- Life Member, Par Excellence Gold
- Annual Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Penn State Guest Instructor, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Practice, Business Ethics
- Ron Haring Award Recipient, Leadership Centre County
- State College Business Person of the Year, State College Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Centre County Realtor of the Year, Centre County Association of Realtor
Growing up in the area and raising my family here have been wonderful experiences. I stay involved because I want to help keep the Centre Region a great place to live and work.
- President, State College Jaycees
- Vice President, State College High School Alumni Association
- Treasurer & Board of Directors, Leadership Centre County
- President, Penn State Quarterback Club
- Board of Directors, State College YMCA
- Founding Chair, United Way Young Leader's Group
- College Township Chair, United Way Campaign
- Secretary, Alpha Sigma Phi Alumni Board
- Chair, Jaycees Punt, Pass, & Kick
- Long Range Planning and, Golf & Greens Committees, Centre Hills Country Club
- Charter Member, Treasurer & Board of Directors, State College Sunrise Rotary
"We both appreciate your patience and your endless pursuit for our satisfaction and happiness. There is no way that we could have made it through this process without you.” - Julie & Rocco
Gretchen Knipe, REALTOR®
Gretchen Knipe is a Realtor with strong ties to the State College community. After graduating from State College High School, Gretchen lived and worked in Connecticut and Minnesota before returning to the area to raise her son, Jake.
A licensed Realtor since 2003, Gretchen’s knowledge of the Centre Region and its people is an added asset to all clients. With a background in title insurance, her experience allows her to support Larry and their clients in all matters from purchase commitment to closing.
Gretchen lives in State College with her husband, Mike, and their rescue border collie, Rover.
You (Gretchen) and Larry make a great team and you both always came through for me when it was crunch time or when I was having trouble analyzing the details of different situations, which arose during the encounters with prospective buyers.
Your personal attention to my questions and reassurance was most helpful and appreciated. - Brian
Jillian Reese, REALTOR®
Jillian Reese is the newest member of the Larry Walker Team. Jillian moved to State College in 2001. She previously lived in NYC and Denver, but, once in State College, she knew this would be her forever home. A Penn State graduate (BA Advertising '93 and PhD Educational Leadership '07), Jillian is also and avid PSU football fan.
With a background in education and marketing, Jillian began her career in real estate in 2017. She discovered an immediate passion for the industry as it allowed her to expand on her longtime interest and experience with home buying, selling and renovations
When not working to help you buy or sell your home, Jillian likes spending time with her three children, twins Alex and Megan (20), and her youngest, Mia (12). She resides in State College borough with their dog, Cooper.
Meet Larry Walker